- Additional information
Click to close full size.
SUPERMICRO X9SRA Single Socket R (LGA 11) E5 ATX Workstation/Server Motherboard
- Single socket R (LGA 11) supports Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600/1600 and E5-2600/1600 v2 family† , 2nd and 3rd Gen. Core i7 series processors (Ci7 CPU only works w/ Non-ECC UDIMM)
- Intel® C602 chipset
- Up to 512GB ECC DDR3, up to 1866MHz; 8x DIMM slots
- Expansion slots: 2x PCI-E 3.0 x16, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x4 (in x8), 1x PCI-E 2.0 x4 (in x8), 1x PCI-32
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports; Intel® 82579LM and Intel® 82574L
- 2 SATA3 (6Gb/s), 4 SATA (3Gb/s), & 4 SATA2 (3Gb/s) ports via SCU
- 4 USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ports (2 rear, 2 via header) & 14 USB 2.0 ports (8 rear, 6 via header)
- DOM power connector support
|MBD-X9SRA -B||X9SRA (Bulk Pack)|
|Dimensions||12″ x 9.6″, (30.48cm x 24.4 cm)|
|Note||† BIOS version 3.0 or above is required|
|CPU||Intel® 2nd and 3rd Gen. Core i7 series processors with Non-ECC UDIMM only|
32GB, 16GB, 8GB, 4GB, 2GB, 1GB,
|Memory Voltage||1.5 V, 1.35 V|
|Chipset||Intel C602 chipset|
|Input / Output|
|SATA||2x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports|
|SCU||4x SATA 2.0 ports (3Gb/s) via SCU|
|LAN||2x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports|
|Audio||Line-in / Line-out / Microphone Ports|
|Keyboard/Mouse||PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse port|
|Serial Port / Header||2x headers|
Whats in the Box
- Intel Xeon E5 CPU SupportBased on Intel C602 chipset, the SUPERMICRO X9SRA server motherboard supports eight-core Intel Xeon E5-2600/E5-1600 processors to address the demanding needs for high performance and balanced architecture by modern business. The Intel Xeon E5 processor packs more cores, larger cache, greater memory, and new technologies like Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, delivering up to 80% performance boost, reduced I/O network latency and increased energy efficiency.
- MemoryThe SUPERMICRO X9SRA has eight DIMM sockets that can support up to 256 GB of DDR3 RDIMM, delivering ample capacity for demanding applications.
- Flexible Storage with RAID Support4 x SATA 3.0Gb/s + 2 x SATA 6.0Gb/s ports with RAID 0/1/10 support permit flexible storage configuration with enhanced performance and data security.
- Dual Gigabit LAN PortsIncorporating Intel 82579LM and 82574L GbE controllers in the motherboard, the SUPERMICRO X9SRA server motherboard is outfitted with two Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports to optimize network bandwidth, data throughput and communication efficiency.
- Easy ExpandabilityTwo PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, one PCI-E 3.0 x4 (in x8) slots, one PCIe 2.0 x4 (in x8) slot and one PCI slot support a range of I/O expansion cards and discrete graphics cards for flexible expansion.
Enjoy fast and reliable shipping when you buy your products from Newegg. Our ordering and shipping services are among the best in the industry due to short processing times and a variety of shipping methods. Your orders are packaged at one of the many local warehouses across the country, minimizing delivery times and ensuring you get your purchases as soon as possible.
Newegg has partnered with PayPal to offer you the very best in payment services. PayPal allows you to buy with confidence, knowing your payments are processed quickly and securely with state-of-the-art encryption technology.
Newegg understands that not every purchase is a good fit for every customer. That’s why we make the return process as simple as possible using the eBay interface. Combining the best of both worlds, you will receive the award-winning Newegg customer service that millions of consumers know and enjoy while using a familiar and convenient interface.
|Compatible CPU Brand||
LGA 2011/Socket R
Super Micro Computer