- Additional information
- Intel Z68
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 (LGA1155)
- DDR3 2133/1866/1600/1333/1066
This item is New Open Box. I don’t have the capability to test it, but if there are any issues – I will issue a full refund and provide return shipping. Please look closely at the pictures. You will only receive what is pictured.
Please take a look at the pictures. You will receive what is pictured.
Thanks and please feel free to ask any questions.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days after order is received.
- There is a 15% restocking fee.
- Buyer pays for return shipping.
- If the item is defective upon receipt and does not have a refurbished warranty, a full refund will be issued. Otherwise, the manufacturer warranty will apply.
If you have any questions about the return policy, please contact me.
If your package is lost, then we will file a claim. In most cases, we will only be able to refund you after the claim is settled.
What & How We Sell…
The merchandise we offer ranges in condition from new overstock to open box store returns. We take actual pictures of the items if they are not new, so you see exactly what you will receive and do our absolute best to highlight any flaws.
Unless stated otherwise, you should expect the item to have one or more of the following common conditions:
- The original packaging of the item may be distressed. Packaging distress can include minor dings, sticker residue, puncture holes, dents and in some cases the original packaging is no longer available.
- The product manual/instructions may be missing. Merchandise paperwork can usually be found online at the manufacturer’s website.
- We do our best to determine if all of the hardware is present. An item requiring assembly could be missing some of the hardware. I not noted, we will accept a return in this case or offer a partial credit to offset the cost if it is available locally and you still want the item.
We conduct a full test of operability where possible. We test for ‘power only’ for some items if it is not feasible to perform a full operability test. We always test items for power and battery power.
We inspect hundreds of items a week and do our best to accurately describe and/or illustrate the condition and completeness of each item through pictures and descriptions. If we miss something that is critical to the operation/purpose of the item that is not one of the common conditions stated above, let us know and we will absolutely resolve the issue to your satisfaction very promptly – preferably WITHOUT filing a case through the Resolution Center. The Resolution Center will actually slow the process down. I am committed to nothing less than your satisfaction. I am ready and willing to resolve any situation swiftly.
Customer Satisfaction is a top Priority. We strive to maintain 5 stars. Thank you.
Items bought and/or shipped to the state of Tennessee are charged prevailing TN sales tax.
Launched from my store – Powered by Highwire.com
Does Not Apply